Of course afternoon tea wouldn’t be right without scones, jam and a generous dollop of cream, so fear not you’ll find those along with the selection of finger sandwiches and cakes. Yum yum. Plus of course tea! In fact an almost endless supply if that’s what takes your fancy.
As the perfect antidote to a mornings serious retail therapy, or perhaps as a curtain raiser to an evening at the theatre, why not join us on the river for a relaxing cruise past London’s riverside landmarks. And when you’ve finished off your tea, you can always stroll upstairs to take in the the 360 degree views of London’s riverside landmarks. A more elegant way to explore London’s sights from the warmth and comfort of the City Cruises fleet.
– The best way to see London is from the river Thames.
– Enjoy a Traditional Afternoon Tea Cruise with a back drop of the most famous sights of London.
– A Traditional Afternoon Tea includes a selection of freshly made sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam, a selection of delicious cakes – – and unlimited tea and coffee.
– The on-board bar offers a wide range of soft and alcoholic drinks.
– The newly refurbished Millennium of London boat is a very stylish venue suitable for any occasion.